Saturday, October 03, 2009

Hello from Bellagio.

The morning of Lake Como. © Shen Wei

Lake Sunset. © Shen Wei

It is the third day of my residency at the Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Center in Italy. Bellagio is in the heart of Lake Como, at the tip of the peninsular which divided the lake to the shape of a man. I sometimes get very distracted by the absolutely stunning view outside of my windows. Last night, I made a little drawing in my studio, it started very strong, then I kind of ruined it, and then I found a way saved it. This afternoon, as I was eating my lunch in a small rocky beach alone in the nearby village called Varenna, I really wished the time could just stop there.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Hi Shen!

Hope you are having a GREAT time at Bellagio! Gets lot of good work done, and call me when you are back. I love the photos you've posted!

xoxoxoxo,

Keith