Monday, September 28, 2009

Inside the Consorzio Di Bonifica

I regret not go to Savignano Italy to see the SI FEST (see details in last entry), but luckily so many of my friends have gone to see it and sent back great photos of the exhibition. The Global Photography 2009 exhibition was shown in this fantastic ancient architecture Consorzio Di Bonifica (Reclamation Consortium). I really love the characteristic interior of the building and the installation of the show. Below is some photos taken by one of the curators Massimo Sordi. Here is any article about the SI Fest by Christian Gattinoni, it is in French, but that's when Google Translate can step in.

Tomorrow I will also go to Italy for the Creative Artist Residency program at the Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Center. I am very excited and can't wait to start working on my new project over there. Hope I will have some amazing journey to share at here in the next few month.











Photo: Massimo Sordi

2 comments:

imhkki said...

nice photos, exhibition

Liz.Photo said...

Your work and the exhibition look really great!