Monday, October 22, 2007

American Photo - Emerging Artists 2007

The Current issue of American Photo magazine features a portfolio of the top fifteen emerging photographers of 2007. I am very honored to be included in this list of great talented photographers. The portfolio is titled "A New Generation of Photo Pioneers" with a section on each photographer. Also on the list is my dear friend/SVA fellow Amy Stein. Pick up a copy of the November/December issue of American Photo on newsstands now.

America Photo November/December 2007

6 comments:

Amy Stein said...

You rock, my friend!

Shen Wei said...

YOU, too!

Anonymous said...

I love it. Well deserved. It is about time. You and Amy really stood out and should be proud.

Tom said...

I am so proud of you...and think you are the best new artist in the group!!

http://jeongmeeyoon/blogspot.com said...

Congratulations, Shen~~

Anonymous said...

HI there

Nice to see that you are one of the most promising artists in states after so many years.

Actually I'm one of your old friends in Shanghai(I mean just friends). I went to Belgium before you been away for States.

At present, I live and work in Brussels.

Happy to see that you've achieved so much.

Cheers

Bye for now.

Justin in Brussels