Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Sad but Inspired.


The Villa is high above on the hill of the Bellagio village.

Night Ferry on Lake Como.

My residency in Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Center was ended last week. It was difficult to leave such a beautiful place and was very sad to say good-bye to all the friends I have made during this month-long residency. The best part of this residency is to meet the scholars and artists from all over the world in all different fields such as writing, music, law, politics and non-for-profit organization. I have learned so much from other residences and was inspired to working on unplanned new projects. Last but not least, I have to thank the director of the center Pilar and the staffs of The Villa to make my stay so very special. This residency definitely is one of those experiences I will never forget.

No comments: