Monday, March 02, 2009

Almost Naked Limited Edition Book Released!

All Images © Shen Wei

I am pleased to announce the release of my first Limited Edition book Almost Naked Shen Wei, a collectible portfolio-style book.

Only 218 editions are available.

Almost Naked is my first major project that has received numerous recognition and awards. This portfolio book contains 25 images from the series, along with an embossed title page, an artist's statement, a Certificate of Authenticity and an index page. Each book is signed, numbered and dated.

Please see more details about this book.


jane tam said...

Gorgeous portfolio, Shen! Congrats! I'm going to have to save a few bucks before I order. :D

wikiplugs said...

Dear Blogger,

I posted a comment at your blog regarding addition of your rich content at my site and in return of providing you a free widget capable of displaying your post at random in your pages.I think you would be interested in Something which crawls more posts/stories than normal RSS limit ? (Unlike other widgets)

check some examples at,

website: (See the Vertical Banner Here on the right panel…)
and blog: (... and also Horizontal Banner Here on the top)

Just have a look and then visit to grab your free copy today. (Limited Offer)

Your posts and our commitment can do wonders!

So what are you waiting for?Do join and enrich us with your great thoughts.


david john said...

this book looks fantastic! im so tempted. i posted it on my blog today.

all the best!


Anjali Pinto said...

These are stunning! Both intimate and cold, I love them.

Injoo Whang said...

This book looks so great. Congratulation-!

Ana & Carlos said...

Fantastic Edition!!
Carlos Albalá

sexy said...







Reds said...