Thursday, February 28, 2008

Two exhibitions.

© JeongMee Yoon

JeongMee Yoon is probably one of the sweetest artists I've ever met, her even sweeter Pink and Blue Project will be shown at Jenkins Johnson Gallery opens Saturday, March 8. You must have heard about her from this New York Times feature.

© Yunsook Park

Equally color-vibrant Korean Artist Yunsook Park's Good Luck Project will be shown at the Gallery 456 at SoHo, opens on February 29, 2008.

Asian Contemporary Art Week is from March 15 to 24. Check the website to see more interesting exhibitions and events.

1 comment:

Love doctor said...

I saw part of your almost naked series in the Farenheit magazine. My name is Alex and I'm a filmmaker student from Mexico. I liked the pictures and it seems to me that your seeking for different views of intimacy and self expression of it are a lot clear. Reading your statement on it made my view grow on it.

Very interesting. Congrats.