Monday, January 21, 2008

Images from China





All images © Muge

Muge is one of many photographer friends in China that I must meet in my next China trip. He recently sent me an edit of all his work from last year, and they are just breathtaking. I can only post a few here so you get a little taste, too. Muge's portraits have a sense of ease and naive I personally think it is rare to see in the Chinese photography. His landscapes are also dreamily peaceful. I don't know if it is because the misty air of Chongqing.

3 comments:

luke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
luke said...

thanks for posting the photos ... i really like the one of the toys, it's interesting to see how things we play with can be the same the world over ...

patrick romero said...

good stuff..i'll be on the lookout for more..