Saturday, July 21, 2007

Becky, 2006.

©Shen Wei

A few months ago, I found this photo when I was looking through my workboxes, a photo I took last spring. I met Becky in a coffee shop in Midtown Manhattan. I knew Becky was a cross dresser from the beginning. She was in a fur coat and a zebra print short shirt, very much stand out in a room full of gray suited office people at lunch.

She brought me to an apartment with a back yard where we had our photo shoot. She was sitting around quietly and appeared a bit nervous. It was probably one of the most silent photo session I’ve ever had, but somehow I remembered very bit of it. I said to her: “I like your hair.” She smirked.

1 comment:

cdgnfg said...

Joy in warcraft leveling living comes wow lvl from having wow lvl fine emotions,wow power level trusting them,power leveling giving them power leveling the freedom of wrath of the lich king power leveling a bird in the open.wlk power leveling Joy in living can age of conan gold never be assumed as a pose,or put on from guildwars gold the outside as a mask. People who have this joy don not need maple story mesos to talk about it; they radiate it. wow gold They just live out their joy and let wow power leveling it splash its sunlight and glow into other lives as naturally as bird sings.