Saturday, June 02, 2007

Spot the Human.


I love Christina Ricci dearly(Buffalo '66, anyone?). But, why? Why? Does she not beautiful enough to avoid some massive applying of cutting, pasting, healing brushing, smoothing, and possible liquefying? She looks like an Asian alien here.

I actually do not against Photoshop a little bit here or there, some celebrities do need that. But someone should have told the retoucher when to stop.

Click here to see a normal looking Christina. (OK, she kinda look a little otherworldly already..., but, still...)

I also watched the movie Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus, and I fall in sleep, it is a disappointment, how can anyone make a boring movie of Arbus? I don’t know. So, instead post a movie trailer, here I post a much more interesting clip from the film Freaks, one of Arbus’ favorites.

2 comments:

susana raab said...

Yes. I just watched it last week and wish i could have fallen asleep and spared myself the horror. Art is subjective, but the emperor has proven again that he has no clothes. I´m sure her family was thrilled with the fantasy bio pic.

Shen Wei said...

Susana, thank you for always on my side.